This week I shared my thoughts on leadership with Talking Heads. If you are an educator and considering going into leadership, this is a great place to read what practicing leaders have to say.
Here are my thoughts. Click on the Talking Heads link below for the full article.
Name: Tammie Prince
Years Served in Education: 26 years
Years Served as a Headteacher: 9 years (I have just started my second headship in April.)
- Went to university in USA and taught there for 10 years.
- Hillside Primary School, Leeds- EYFS/KS1 Leader
- Bankside Primary School, Leeds- AHT
- Kinsley Primary School, Wakefield- DHT
- Green Lane Primary Academy, Leeds- Principal
- Designated NLE (continues)
- Led Teaching School Alliance
- Executive Principal
- Newlands Primary School, Wakefield- Headteacher
- Continuing as NLE
- Leadership Coach/Mentor/Inspiration: There are far too many to name. I tend to look at all leaders and take what I think is the best from them all to make my own style.
Twitter Handle: @Ed_Tmprince
Why did I become a teacher?
Like most teachers, my desire to become an educator sprung from my love of learning. My fascination with the way…
View original post 1,125 more words